Exclusive target for Chatsworth
- Chinese manufacturer Halo plans to buy 50% ownership in G&J Styles. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that the Hong Kong-based manufacturer of leather and occasional and dining room furniture Halo plans to acquire a 50% ownership stake at G&J Styles. However, officials did not disclose the purchase price and other details but the transaction is expected to be completed at...
- Halo debuts leather firm. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p6
Reports on British company Halo Antiques' launching of an upholstery company called the Vintage Tanning Co. to increase its stake in the leather market.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...
- American country West. // Country Living;Oct85, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p100
Furnishings of the West are shown, such as an iron foot-warmer, cupboard, kitchen work table, ash chair, blankets, `booted' chair, barrel chair, etc. Article includes a special section on Texas stoneware.
- Watch that paint. // Country Living;Sep86, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p50
The passion for painted furniture is almost universal, but when it comes to restoring a painted finish, knowing what you can and can't do is half the battle. Here are some tips and advice to help with home refinishing.
- Country classics you can buy. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p54
Describes new and noteworthy furnishings for the home. Decorating ideas; Prices; Manufacturers.