Modern mission launch
- More companies join the Collection. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p7
Reports that Gillmore Space, Lema and Stokke are among the companies that have signed up for the contemporary furniture show Collection in January 2005.
- Contemporary for the people. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p18
Focuses on GillmoreSpace, a company that manufactures quality modern furniture. Philosophy underlying the company's furniture designs; Key to change in the furniture industry; Scope of the company's portfolio; Range of materials used by the company on its furniture line; Target market of the...
- Modern on the march. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p4
Features the shoe and dining table from contemporary furniture maker Gilmore Space company in Great Britain. Availability of the item; Description of product; Price range.
- Innovation rules. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p5
The article reports on the winners at the inaugural Inside Awards in Great Britain. Chill-Out won the "Bed of the Year" award. Powertrack received the "Contemporary Accessory of the Year." Anglepoise Light has won the "Design Britain of the Year" award. The "Living and Dining Cabinet Award of...
- Spirits high in Tupelo. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p1
Features the Tupelo Furniture Market Exhibit held in February 2003 in Tupelo, Missouri. Status of retail business in Tupelo; Provision of complimentary parking, dinners, dancing and refreshments for marketgoers; Consumers' awareness of the value and quality of the products they buy,.
- Expectations high for Quebec show. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the expectation for independent retailers to show up in force and write orders during the Salon Meuble de Quï¿½bec furniture show in Quebec. Statement of manufacturers concerning the show; Benefits of the show for independent retailers; Status of furniture business.
- Expo Mueble exhibitors see reason for optimism. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Features the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Optimism of the market; Exhibitor count.
- Contemporary styles on rise. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Focuses on the influx of European contemporary furniture in the Mexican market, as seen in the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico. Sleek, lifestyle-oriented case goods seen at the exhibition.
- Expo to expand space, update show's image. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p33
Examines the plans of the Expo Mueble furniture trade show in Mexico to expand its exhibition space. Construction plans on the addition.