- Relax-R expands chair line. // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p20
Reports the expansion of Relax-R Corp.'s chair lineup with a group of reclining chairs and glider rockers made in China and a collection of wood glider rockers made in Canada. Styles and price points.
- Relax-R names Wipf to manage casual div. sales. // Furniture/Today;11/20/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p6
Informs that United States-based motion chair maker Relax-R Corp. has named Louis Wipf sales manager for its casual division, Casual-R. Job responsibilities; Debut of the casual line.
- Changes push growth in gliders. // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p9
Focuses on the innovations made by Dutailier Inc. and Relax-R Corp. on its glider rockers in High Point, North Carolina. Use of a metal system which allows gliders to glide smoothly; Durability of wood; Advantages of metals over woods.
- Relax-R retools gliders for U.S. dealers. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the plans of furniture maker Relax-R Corp. for its glider rockers in the U.S. Types of gliders from the firm; Addition of chairs to its product line; Benefits of the plan for the company.
- Relax-R opens U.K. facilities. // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p18
Reports the launch of a Relax-R Corp. office and warehouse facility in Brighton, England.
- Relax-R reorganizes sales division. // Furniture/Today;11/13/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
Reports the reorganization of the sales division of chair specialist Relax-R Corp. into Eastern and Western regions in the United States. Benefit of the move; Management of the Western region as a national sales director by Rick Huff; Leadership of Paul Plummer in the Eastern region.
- Relax-R debut in Europe. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p4
Reports that United States motion upholstery firm Relax-R will make its European Debut at the 2000 BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Relax-R goes adjustable. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;6/30/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the entry of glider rocker and massage chair specialist Relax-R in the adjustable bed category at the Marketplace Showplace furniture show in Calgary, Alberta. Extension of the company massage chair line called the Relax-R Therapy collection; Opening price point for the product.
- Myca acquires rest of Relax-R. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Relax-R Corp. by Myca Inc. in Milton, Vermont. Impact of the purchase on the acquiring company; Details on the products of Myca; Corporate reorganization as a result of the consolidation.