Danish concept of flatpack versatility
- Modular furniture is convenient to install and maximizes space. Boughton, Kristina // Caribbean Business;10/19/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p46
Describes the benefits of using modular office furniture. Ease of installation; Custom-design; Allowing for future expansion.
- Fitting designs. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2005, Issue 5424, p19
The article focuses on the furniture design suitable for small rooms. Spaces can vary widely and one room may well need a different solution from another in the same home. Consumers can fit modular units together to address storage and display needs or perhaps for a home entertainment system, as...
- Style mission. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p18
Features the Scandinavian furniture designs by the firm Bo Concept in Great Britain. Evaluation on the business operation of the company; Description of the products; Sales performance of the company.
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.
- Functional launches. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p7
Features the furniture designed by Ander Norgaard and launched by BoConcepts in Great Britain.
- BoConcept sales up 11.5%. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p9
The article reports on the 11.5 percent increase in the sales of BoConcept A/S, a Danish furniture franchise chain, for the company's first three quarters.
- BoConcept's Q1 profits fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p10
The article reports on the four percent decline in corporate profits of Danish furniture chain BoConcept A/S in the first quarter of 2011 in Great Britain.