- Contact for Futon Design. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p3
Reports that the telephone number for Futon Design is 01440 706 543.
- Fire at futon firm. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p2
Reports on the resumption of the operations of Futon Design after a fire hit its premises.
- Futon Design to double production. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p5
Reports on manufacturer Futon Design's plan to increase its production after moving to larger premises in Great Britain.
- Beds/bedding. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p37
Profiles several beds and beddings which may be used for interior decoration. Details on the color and themes used; Cost of the products.
- A room to grow in. Blaise, Oma // Southern Living;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p132
Presents information on how Betsy Caldwell selected bedroom furniture, with assistance from Nashville designer Leslie McCullough. Comments from McCullough; Design of the bedroom; How to selection the appropriate furniture.
- Classic feminie looks sweeten youth offerings. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p19
Reports the trend toward feminine looks of youth bedroom furniture in the United States. Highlights of the Isabella collection's feminity; Crossbreed of lifestyles and shabby chic for girls; Beadboard headboards and footboards.
- Do you recognise this furniture? // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p33
Reports on `Cabinet Maker' periodical reader's search for the manufacturer of a bedroom range that was purchased in 1956. Description.
- Sleep, study, storage still important to youth bedroom. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p38
Examines the youth bedroom furniture sector in the United States. Youth bedroom furniture trends; Elements considered in creating space-saving configurations; Product offerings by various manufacturers.
- Coaster draws good response to youth. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p38
Reports the debut of Coaster's Coaster Kids bedroom furniture line in the United States. Description of the kids line; Price structure on the juvenile groups.