Ascot widens Sherborne choice
- 'A godsend' from Sherbourne. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p3
Reports on Sherbourne Upholstery's launching of its lift and rise Oxford chair in Great Britain.
- Autumn Long Point grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Announces the participation of Gainsborough, Corinth Designs and Sherbourne Upholstery as exhibitors at the Autumn Long show in England.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Increase in the national minimum wage; Plan of rent to buy retailer BrightHouse Inc.; Sherbourne Upholstery's widening of its delivery service by acquiring air conditioned showvan.
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2008, Issue 5605, p30
The article evaluates several furniture including Sofia folding beds from Swanglen Furniture, LO1O bed from KLER and Silverdale drop-end sofa from Sherbourne Upholstery.
- Rose Hill to boost RTA uph. output. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the launching of ready-to-assemble (RTA) upholstery by Rose Hill in Mississippi. Increase of production output; Retail price of the furniture; Increase of demand for RTA.
- Upholsterers: Masters of the great coverup. Stanton, E. // Career World;Nov91, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Offers a look at the job of an upholsterer and what it takes to get into this vo-tech career. What an upholsterer does; The probable rise in the number of jobs into the 21st century; Courses that should be taken; The importance of experience; Who to contact for more information.
- Bold is beautiful. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p40
Features fabrics for curtains and upholstery in Great Britain. Includes floral fabrics from Sanderson's Signature collection; Crowson's Ikatania line of Indian-inspired patterns; Witan park collection of florals by Brown & Rowan.
- Sumptuous seating. // Home Furnishings;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Provides retail information on a wide assortment of upholstery fabrics that can be purchased in England. Description of the Fiori, Don Juan, Lillian August, Othello and Britannia collections; Other designs; Who the products are available from.
- Fabrics. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p63
Presents information as it relates to upholstery fabrics. What English Classics from Crowson were inspired by; Features of Claremont's collection; Description of designs for Le Plongeom Designs.