Sofa so good in rattan and wood
- Ranges grow with teak. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p4
Reports on British manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture's addition of drop leaf tables, sofa tables with expandable heat resistant side panels and a side table with magazine rack to its product line.
- Sutclife revives Charles Sheraton product line. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2010, Issue 5716, p6
The article reports on the move of manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture Ltd. to relaunch the Charles Sheraton furniture brand at the interiors show in January 2011 in Great Britain.
- 120 year old manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture collapses. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p6
The article reports that Sutcliffe Furniture Ltd. of Great Britain, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer which has been in the British furniture industry for 120 years was placed into administration under Tracey Lee and Dermot Justin Power.
- Sutcliffe Furniture downsizes to secure future. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p8
The article reports on the move of Sutcliffe Furniture to downsize its 110 jobs to 50 after it was bought by Radford Furniture Co. in Great Britain.
- Flying the flag. Flower, Dennis // Cabinet Maker;3/31/2006, Issue 5481, p20
The article focuses on the success of the operations of furniture manufacturer, Sutcliffe Furniture, despite manufacturing difficulties in Great Britain. The company has a long history of making furniture for the mid to upper sectors of the market, has made necessary transformations to supply...
- Control factor. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p14
Provides information on the business operation of the furniture company Sutcliffe Furniture Group in Great Britain. Description of the company's product lines; Strategy for competing in the market; History and company profile of Sutcliffe Furniture. INSET: Putting the UK first.
- Smith takes over as md at Sutcliffe. // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p4
Announces changes in the personnel management at Sutcliffe Furniture. Appointment of Roger Smith as marketing director; Resignation of George Mitchell from the marketing director post; Promotion of Peter Fletcher to sales director.
- Nathan owner buys Sutcliffe. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2010, Issue 5716, p7
The article reports on the purchase of cabinet and upholstery manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture Ltd. by Nicholas Radford, owner of Nathan Furniture Ltd.
- FORM AND FUNCTION. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2010, Issue 5700, p18
The article focuses on livign room furniture, highlighting design trends. Scumble Goosie founder John Madeley discusses the company's Empire coffee table, which features drawers and tray-like sides. Gina Pierce Design has created a line of upholstered chairs, with Pierce noting that upholstered...