Irish woes hit Reid profits
- Internet sales. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2006, Issue 5511, p4
The article reports that Reid Furniture has launched a website that allows products to be viewed and bought through online.www.reidfurniture.co.uk in Great Britain. The site currently displays 25 sofa styles in leather and fabric, as well as giving the option of a bespoke Reid sofa. Users can...
- ScS and Reid in jobs talks. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2008, Issue 5575, p4
The article reports that two furniture retailers in Great Britain including ScS Upholstery PLC and Reid Furniture are in the consultation for the dismissal of employees due to deteriorating sales. David Knight, chief executive officer of Scs, states that the company is looking at costs to ensure...
- Reid answers critics with record profits. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p5
The article reports on the response of Reid Furniture to speculation about its finances by claiming record profits for 2006 and a sales increase in 2007. According to Alan Marnie, managing director of Reid Furniture, the speculation is a result of calculations on the future involvement of the...
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p11
Observes the customer and sales services at Reid Furniture in Rannoch Road in London, England.
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture Lothian Street. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p11
Informs on the results of a 'mystery shopper' evaluation of Reid Furniture's store in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid had no right to make claim--ASA. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p7
Reports on the warning given to Reid Furniture by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for claiming that it is Northern Ireland's leading upholstery specialist. Comments from company representative.
- Reid to close remaining Northern Ireland outlets. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p5
The article reports on the closedown of three outlets of furniture chain Reid Furniture Co. in Northern Ireland, resulting to an estimated minimum of job loss of 30.
- Reid reveals five year plan to go national. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p1
Reports on Reid Furniture's expansion plans in Great Britain.