Ringing the changes
- MARKETING WEEK diary. // Marketing Week;7/27/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p36
Reports business related developments in Europe as of July 2000. Details on the brainteaser for readers and lubricant purchasers to identify the mystifying product; Issues affecting Nick Button, brand director of Galaxy; Information on the advertising campaign for German wine.
- Will paraglider company sail after torch hangup? Markus, Stuart // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/31/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p13A
Reports business developments in Long Island, New York as of August 2001. Comments on the concept of the advertising campaign of Paramotor; Trade show sponsored by Long Island Neighborhood Network; Seminar hosted by the International Association of Business Communicators.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);10/3/2002, p5
Reports developments related to business in Great Britain as of October 2002. Recruitment of Paul Pressler as president at Gap; Compensation package offered by Caudwell Group of Companies for the managing director role; Advertising campaign of Jameson.
- Dyson starts hunt for head of consumer marketing. // Marketing Week;7/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p9
Reports that Dyson is seeking a head of consumer marketing as part of a move to integrate its consumer marketing and communications in Great Britain. Promotion of global marketing manager Hugo Adams to director of distributors; Plans of the company to create a centralized marketing team at its...
- On the Campaign conch with Jeremy Bullmore... // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2015, p64
The article provides an answer to a question of how a marketing director should behave while preparing an advertising campaign.
- tools of the trade. Bittar, Christine; Greenberg, Kad // Brandweek;11/4/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p35
Focuses on the promotional campaigns of several business enterprises as of November 2002. Features of the mini exhibit of 'People' magazine; Information on the advertising campaign of Bernardo's washable suede product; Background of the eGO Cycle electric bicycle.
- Tourism Ireland picks UK head of marketing. // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the promotion of Vera Stedman as marketing director of Tourism Ireland. Career history of Stedman; Management of the marketing budget and planning; Launch of international advertising campaign.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);9/27/2001, p5
Reports the developments related to marketing in Great Britain as of September 2001. Appointment of Lucy Schneiderman as marketing manager of KP Nuts; Concept of the advertisement created for 192 directory inquiry service of Orange; Changes in the packaging design of Laphroaig malt whisky of...
- Is Your Message Getting Across? Teas, R. Kenneth; Grapentine, Terry H. // Marketing Research;Spring2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p34
Presents a congruence-differentiation analysis (CDA) method for the assessment of a positioning theme's communications potency. CDA examines the communications potency of a message in light of its congruence and differentiation with alternative promotional themes, communication objectives, and...