Industry welcomes tax relief
- Beware a lean and hungry treasurer. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/5/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p2
The article presents the author's views on the need for the financial services industry in Australia to be vigilant as the forth Federal Budget is set to be presented by Wayne Swan, Australia's Deputy Prime Minister and Treasurer.
- Lukewarm response to 'bits and pieces' Budget. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;5/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the response of the financial services industry to the Federal Budget announcement in Australia.
- Couture goes out of fashion. // Money Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p32
The author reflects that there were no major financial services announcements in the Federal Budget and that, as a result, there will be no Commonwealth funding for vital information campaigns in Australia. It states that the degree to which it may or may not the financial services industry...
- Paying more for expensive tastes. // Money Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p32
The author reflects on one of the key initiatives announced in the Federal Budget in Australia. While the author reckons it's fair enough for the planner to gripe about unfortunate timing, he will undoubtedly have more reason to gripe at the news that every taxpayer linked to the purchased of...
- THE DN KNOTTS OF CONGRESS. MERRION, PAUL // Crain's Chicago Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p0003
The article focuses on the influence loss by Illinois in Washington, D. C. as its delegation continues to shed senior members. It says that most senior members of the House transportation, agriculture, and financial services committees which are the three areas vital to Chicago and downstate...
- Online Straw Poll. // Money Marketing;3/28/2013, p34
A chart is presented that shows the result of a poll on whether the British Budget is positive for financial services clients.
- The money shot. // Money Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p32
No abstract available.
- Budget elicits mixed reaction from financial services groups. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the concerns expressed by groups in the financial services industry concerning the changes in the Federal Budget in Australia. The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) has expressed the effect of offering one-off-contribution to savings. Meanwhile, Alex...
- WHAT PRICE DEFICIT REDUCTION? Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;4/25/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p1
The article presents views of the leaders from the health care, real estate, and financial industries on the impact of the effort of the U.S. government to lessen an estimated four trillion dollars from the federal deficit on their businesses. National Association of Home Builders' Bob Nielsen...