Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalists
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;6/6/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p16
Presents a correction to the article about the third annual CEO IT Achievement Awards supplement in the May 23, 2005 issue of "Modern Healthcare"
- Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/15/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p4C
Presents the Lifetime Achievement Award to chief executive officers (CEO) Larry Austin and John Gallagher in Long Island, New York. Career history; Background of the CEO; Contributions of the managers to the community.
- Snapshots from the CEO fete. Rupp, Barry L. // Financial World;4/8/96, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p10
Features the 22nd annual CEO-of-the-Year Banquet. Award winners.
- Joni Management & Realty a 'rising star' // Westchester County Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p10
Presents the Yonkers Rising Star Award to the president and chief executive officer Joe Spiezio of Joni Management and Realty Services L.L.C. in New York. Accomplishments of Spiezio; Improvement of the Yonkers business districts; Award categories.
- CEO IT nominations. // Modern Healthcare;12/17/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p19
The article calls for nominations for Modern Health's sixth annual CEO IT Achievement Award competition.
- Silver & bronze. // Financial World;4/15/97, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p73
Lists the winners of both silver and bronze in Financial World's chief executive officer (CEO) awards for the year 1996. Norman R. Augustine, John T. Chambers, Robert J. Eaton, Dr. Andrew S. Grove, Hugh L. McColl Jr.; Robert B. Catell, George J. Collins, Milton Cooper; Others; Their educational...
- Make a difference: Nominate a "Supply Chain-Focused CEO.". // Healthcare Purchasing News;Nov2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p72
The article provides the procedure in nominating Healthcare Purchasing's search for supply chain-focused CEO.
- ODYSSEY CEO LOESCH FETED. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;12/01/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 63, p26
Reports the selection of Odyssey Network chief executive officer Margaret Loesch to receive the Chair's Award by the Caucus for Television Producers, Writers and Directors in Los Angeles, California. Venue of the awarding ceremony.
- CEO IT nominations sought. // Modern Healthcare;11/10/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p17
The article offers information on "Modern Healthcare's seventh annual CEO IT Achievement Award competition.