- Money Resolutions. // Body Bulletin;Jan2001, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- Does maintaining two homes make financial sense? Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/23/99, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p47
Presents answers too queries related to personal finance. Financial sensibility of maintaining two homes; Appropriateness of a simplified employee pension plan for a small retail business; Definition of per stripes when it is added on an individual retirement account.
- Money management. Farber, Lawrence // Medical Economics;01/11/99, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p183
Presents answers to queries concerning personal finance management. Includes choosing among available full-service brokers; Insurance coverage for a personal computer; Keeping of alimony and child support separate.
- Consumer financial health survey shows confidence and good savings. Bielski, Lauren // ABA Banking Journal;Dec98, Vol. 90 Issue 12, p56
No abstract available.
- not ENOUGH money? Kay, Ellie // Marriage Partnership;Fall2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p37
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the 10/10/80 Budget program to better manage family finances. INSETS: CLOSING THE GAP;NEED TO SLOW YOUR SPENDING?.
- In Praise of Budgeting. Papmehl, Anne // New Zealand Management;Feb2002, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p48
Presents information on proper budgeting as a personal financial planning tool. Reasons individuals give for procrastinating over budgeting decisions; Procedure for drawing up a budget plan; Tips on spending. INSET: Six Reasons to Budget.
- Creating a personal budget you can live with. Loeb, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;03/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the process of planning a personal budget. Factors that are important in planning a personal budget; Ways on how to solve personal debt problems; Saving for retirement plans.
- Starting with a budget. Evarts, Eric C. // Christian Science Monitor;10/27/97, Vol. 89 Issue 232, pB3
Provides information on creating a family budget. Sacrifices which often accompany budget making; Financial goals; Understanding one's cost of living; Recording one's expenses; Dividing expenses into categories; How to deal with credit card purchases; Contact information; Books to read.
- Having enough cash to be healthy. GRAY, ANDI // Westchester County Business Journal;6/30/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p8
The article offers an answer to a question regarding personal financial management.