CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p60
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of May 2001. Reason for closing the CIPD Library and Information Service; Additional features for the CIPD Quick Facts Web site; Information on the CIPD fifth survey on organizational change.
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;10/4/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p50
A calendar of events for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development is presented including a conference entitled "Healthy Occupational Health" on October 16, 2007, "Workplace Bullying: the Challenge of Culture Change" on October 10, 2007 and "Cross-Cultural Awareness: Getting It Right...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;6/26/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p42
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch seminars, including "Employer branding," "Mergers and acquisitions" and "The synthesizing manager."
- Let's share the secrets of sustainable success. Baron, Angelo // People Management;9/24/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p35
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Shaping the Future project. The project was launched in 2008 and aims to change the mindset of how organizations achieve sustainable success that is driven by people. Seven organizations agreed to work with...
- Take a fresh look at OD. // People Management;Aug2013, p64
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) 2013 Organisation Development Conference, which will take place on September 25, 2013 in London, England and feature participants including human resources experts Dean Shoesmith and Naomi Stanford.
- L&D must be agile in a VUCA world. // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2015, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a study conducted by the benchmarking research association the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) that investigates the impact of implications of technological growth and industry changes on organizations. Researchers found the need for organizations to...
- 'Enter era of ownership.'. Scott, Anna // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses major trends in learning and organizational development management which emphasize creative peoples' ownership of methods and means for production within organizations. According to Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) director-general Geoff Armstrong,...
- Holbeche unveils her vision for taking HR to the top. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p10
This article presents a conversation with Linda Holbeche, the new research and policy director of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, regarding the institute's research agenda. The top agenda include sustainable high performance, talent management, leadership and organizational...
- GEARED UP FOR CHANGE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p54
The article focuses on a series of workshops sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development called Law on Tour, to be held in November 2007 in Great Britain. The workshops will highlight the legal complexities of organisational change as well as the impact of new legislation...