Leadership scheme key to keeping Co-op talent
- Co-op unveils Â£22m East Midlands DC. // Logistics Manager;Jun2013, p6
The article reports that British consumer cooperative Co-operative Group has launched a 480,000 square feet distribution centre located at Castlewood in Derbyshire, England aimed to create more jobs and employ staff.
- Co-op picks Morgan as marketing chief. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;7/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the recruitment of ZoÃ« Morgan as marketing director of Co-operative Group. Duties and responsibilities; Career background; Nature of the company's business operation.
- Co-op rethinks recruitment scheme. // People Management;12/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on the plan of the Co-operative Group to consider replacing its graduate recruitment program with a general entry-level talent program in Great Britain. The company redesigned its graduate recruitment program to make it accessible to older graduates in 2003. It notes that the...
- REV FLOWERS WAS A WILD CARD THAT DIDN'T WORK. MANY DO. // Professional Manager;Winter2014, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p7
The article discusses the role of correct recruitment of the applicant by the managers in a firm by citing the instance of business practices of the manager of Co-Operative Group Paul Flowers who appointed Len Wardle as the chairman of the firm without any prior experience in financial services.
- Untitled. Robertson, Edward // Travel Weekly (UK);8/17/2007, p3
The article announces that Travel Group recruited several staffs including Ruth Evans as head of marketing, Mark Yates as head of information systems and Jayne Webb as head of resources.
- Co-op benefits from inclusive graduate plan. Peacock, Louisa // Personnel Today;10/7/2008, p28
The article reports on the increase in the number of college graduates who are applying for graduate recruitment program of Co-operative Group Ltd. since it was redesigned to be more inclusive. The member-owned supermarket disclosed that 2,223 students joined the program in 2008 from 845 in...
- Milking the talent market. // New Zealand Management;Nov2005, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p11
The article presents information on recruitment and retention policies of Fonterra discussed by its group director for human resources Jerry Saville. Among the attributes that the company are looking for from applicants is transformational leadership. The company uses communication in evaluating...
- Co-op closes CheLston and Portbury as Avonmouth DC opens. // Motor Transport;10/29/2012, p1
The article informs that Co-operative Group Ltd. has announced to close down its two stores in two cities including Chelston, Somerset and Portbury, Bristol because the company will open another store in Avonmouth, England.
- Food values star in Co-op ad campaign. // Meat Trades Journal;12/10/2010, Issue 21, p4
The article focuses on the new multi-million pound food campaign of the Co-operative Group Ltd. which will be launched in Great Britain in January 2011.