NEWS FROM THE WEB
- Lloyds cuts 850 jobs. Holt, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/9/2013, p2
The article reports on the decision of British Lloyds Banking Group to cut about 850 jobs in 2013. It mentions that the decision is in line with its efforts to enhance its business and group operations. It states that the bank plans to open around 275 new employment opportunities in other...
- RBS, Lloyds Threaten Move. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/12/2014, pA01
6 U.K. banking giants
- Lloyds banking on Durham's success. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Lloyds Bank's distribution of complimentary copies of the Your Business Success Bookkeeping and Financial Control System. Durham Business Club as series distribution; Development of bookkeeping system by accountants John Foster and Ed Lowe; Services offered by business club.
- Lloyds Bank: Moving out. // Campaign;9/27/2013, p11
The article presents information on an advertising campaign launched by Lloyds Bank PLC in Great Britain.
- Lloyds looking at bonus clawback on missold PPI. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing;5/26/2011, p23
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to regain bonuses paid to executives who are involved in the sale of payment protection insurance (PPI) in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Lloyds gears up for digital roster boost. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);11/2/2012, Issue 44, p1
The article informs that Lloyds Banking Group PLC is seeking to boost its digital business roster in Great Britain and highlights that the bank has called a review of its digital business.
- Lloyds stops selling PPI over regulation concerns. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;7/29/2010, p7
The article reports that Lloyds Banking Group stopped trading payment protection insurance in all its brands attributed to uncertainty of future regulations in Great Britain.
- Untitled. Hatcher, David // Estates Gazette;9/26/2015, Issue 867, p1
The article reports on the increase in the loan-to-value ratio by Lloyds Bank Group PLC through the issue of whole loans in Great Britain.
- Lloyds to Cut 650 Banking, Other Jobs. // American Banker;7/1/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 101, p2
The author reports that Lloyds Banking Group PLC will cut 650 jobs in an effort to streamline operations.