- COMMENTARY. Loveday, Barry // Police Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p95
The article comments on the final Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel on the Hillsborough disaster in England. It is said that the report is the most sigifcant development for police in recent times. It is said that the disaster and the police response to it, raise questions on the...
- Legacy of Betrayal. Wahl, Grant // Sports Illustrated;9/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p16
The article examines the report of an investigation by an independent panel of Great Britain's government finding that there was a police cover-up of the causes of the Hillsborough Stadium disaster of 1989 in which 96 fans of the Liverpool soccer team died.
- FFW and One Crown Office Row silk lead on fresh Hillsborough inquest. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/1/2013, p6
The article announces that appointment of Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) public law partner Martin Smith to advise on the fresh inquest into deaths of the 96 victims of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster in England.
- Hillsborough cover up exposed - police responsible could be charged. McGuffin, Paddy // Green Left Weekly;9/19/2012, Issue 938, p18
The article informs that police officers involved in the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 in which 96 football fans were killed due to human crash are going to face prosecution.
- $1.9 million settlement in '89 soccer tragedy. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p19
Reports that insurers have reached a settlement with 14 police officers caught in the middle of the 1989 Hillsborough Stadium disaster in London, England. Compensation agreement; Details of the disaster; Claims of psychiatric problems.
- WNT opens showroom, demonstration area and lecture theatre. whitel // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p197
The article reports on the move of WNT (UK) Ltd. which has opened a facility that provides space for machines, an area for informal discussions, and a room for metalcutting theory training located adjacent to its office in Sheffield, England.
- Global Manufacturing Festival announces partnerships. lloydd // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p401
The article offers information on the Global Manufacturing Festival to be held in Sheffield, England from March 14-24, 2011.
- Breaking New Ground. Beesly, Ruby // Aesthetica;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 50, p112
The article mentions the anniversary of Sheffield, England-based production company, Warp Films Ltd., which has been in the business for 10 years.
- Sheffield council launches 20-year green strategy for city. // Horticulture Week;3/12/2010, p5
The article reports on the revelation of an extensive green space strategy by the Sheffield City Council in collaboration with community members, businesses, and health chiefs in Sheffield, England.
- Stadium trauma victim wins suit. Aldred, Carolyn // Business Insurance;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p19
Details the ruling made by a High Court in England that a nurse who suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder after tending to victims of the 1989 Hillsborough soccer stadium disaster must be compensated by the South Yorkshire Police. Claims by nurse Eileen McBride that her psychiatric...