Gibraltar HR first to up its game with certificate
- The conference value pack. DiVito, Lisa // People Management;8/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p57
Presents an overview of the events that form part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) development strategy. Details of a conference on learning and development; Actions taken by the CIPD to ensure that the events match the customers' needs; Aim of the events.
- Inside the box. Purcell, John; Kinnie, Nick; Hutchinson, Sue; Rayton, Bruce // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p30
Presents information on a research commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on a link between the way people are managed and business performance in Great Britain. Methodology used; Challenges faced by several human resource (HR) organizations; Implications for the...
- Institute comes under fire for the value it adds to HR. // Personnel Today;3/11/2003, p18
Reports on the opinion of several human resources (HR) managers on role of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in development of HR in Great Britain. Lack of quality in HR events organized by CIPD compared to other institution; Failure of the institute for providing...
- Support for CIPD as the debate on its role continues to rumble. Sloman, Martyn; Stewart, Jim; Comer, Sarah; Pryce, Tirion // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p16
Focuses on the services provided by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. Need to challenge the claim of CIPD on lack of access to its research programmes; Availability of research information on website; High charges for availing the services of the CIPD...
- Winning ways. // People Management;Oct2011, p7
The author considers the entries for human resources (HR) practices, judged for the annual Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards, to be revealed on October 11, 2011.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p68
Presents news briefs relating to the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). Release of the CIPD annual recruitment survey; Information on the subjects added to the CIPD Web site; Topics discussed in the CIPD publication `Employment Tribunals.'
- IN BRIEF. // People Management;11/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p8
Presents news update concerning personnel management in Great Britain as of November 23, 2000. Possible benefit of the agreement between the Hertfordshire Borough Council and Unison; Findings of a survey on the use of e-learning at companies in central London, England; Information on the Public...
- Strategy as standard. Rana, Eila // People Management;7/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p59
Reveals that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is reviewing its professional standards for people management profession. Reason for the review; Benefit of the standard; Research commissioned by CIPD.
- Academic recognition. // People Management;9/2/2010, p36
The article presents information on an academic membership route that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in July 2010, which aims to recognize the contributions of academics and researchers in the field of human resource (HR).