The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs
- MAKING A SYNERGISTIC RELATIONSHIP WORK. Davison, Andrew John // Accountancy;Jan1987, Vol. 99 Issue 1121, p117
Focuses on ways of improving the relationship of entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. Role of venture capitalists in the success of entrepreneurs; Entrepreneurs' expectations from venture capitalists; Factors affecting a capitalists' decision of forming a partnership with an entrepreneur;...
- Why I decided to be an Entrepreneur. Pronovost, Mike // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/7/2014, Issue 324767, p7
The article presents the author's view regarding his decision to enter the world of entrepreneurship at a young age to help the rural areas in the U.S.
- CHICAGO BULLS. HENDERSHOT, STEVE // Crain's Chicago Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p19
The article focuses on the Venture Capitalists (VC) and web-tech entrepreneurs in Chicago, Illinois. According to J.B. Pritzker, founder of the Chicago, Illinois based venture capital company New World Ventures the quality of entrepreneurs has improved. Pritzker believes returns are better in...
- It's never too early to get some practical experience. James Caan // Evening Standard;11/18/2013, p50
Dear James I'M only 13 but I loved watching you on Dragons' Den. Have you got any advice for me and the sort of subjects and qualities I might need to venture into business? Dan I AM delighted you're taking such a keen interest in business at such an early age. You already appear to have the...
- Venturing Out In New Mexico. Krza, Paul // New Mexico Business Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p32
Focuses on venture capital in New Mexico. Value of investments in New Mexico companies; Allowed money by the state law in each venture capital fund; Background on some venture firms in the state.
- LANDING THE BIG FISH OF VENTURE CAPITAL. Aplin, John C. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, special section p24
The article focuses on venture capital funding of business enterprises in the United States. The article also discusses the history of venture capital. Venture capital requires a high rate of return. A ten million venture capital investment should have the potential to return 50 million dollars...
- Ready Or Not? Evanson, David R.; Beroff, Art // Entrepreneur;Aug1999, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p56
Lists several suggestions for businessmen on how to raise money from venture capitalists to fund a business concept. Details on the partnership venture of George Searle and Humphrey Chen, who created ConneXus Corp. in Pennsylvania; Importance of setting focus; Guidelines in forming an advisory...
- Capital continuum: a roadmap to business financing. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses on the relationship between continuum capital and business lifecycle that will help business owners and strategic partners with better funding options.
- Uganda, the Entrepreneur's Paradise. // Fast Company;May2004, Issue 82, p46
Presents a list of countries whose individuals, age 18 to 64, are active in either starting up or managing a new business enterprise. Uganda; Venezuela; Thailand.