Macquarie Revises U.S. Gas & Electric TL
- Macquarie Preps $125M TL for U.S. Gas & Electric. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p21
The article reports that Macquarie Capital will be offering a second-lien term loan worth 125 million U.S. dollars on May 18, 2010 for U.S. Gas & Electric, which will be used to refinance existing debt.
- INDIANA: Highway P3 Advances. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/7/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33958, p7
The article informs that the government of Indiana has short listed four investment firms including Macquarie Capital Group Ltd., a team from Public Sector Pension Investment Board, and a team from Walsh Investors LLC to compete to partner with a highway project of 400 million U.S. dollars.
- Apache sells Australian arm for US$2.1bn. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2015, Issue 887, p15
The article reports on the sale by Apache Corporation of its Australian subsidiary Apache Energy to equity firms Macquarie Capital Group and Brookfield Asset Management.
- Airportlink's $69m pitch to Transurban rivals. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/31/2015, p14
The article reports that with the release of a teaser document to potential buyers, Airportlink's sale has been kicked off by its advisers Fort Street Advisers and Macquarie Capital Group Ltd.
- Macquarie to field offers for $1.7b Healthscope stake. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/17/2015, p14
The article reports that Macquarie Capital Group Ltd. has been appointed by private equity giants TPG and Carlyle Group LP to field offers for their 1.7 billion dollars stake in private hospital operator Healthscope.
- Australia Joins Electric Car Movement. Dreyfuss, Joel // Red Herring;10/23/2008, p8
The article announces that Shai Agassi, founder of startup Better Place in Palo Alto, California, will bring his electric vehicle network to Australia. It states that the company has gained the support of the Macquarie Capital Group, which says it will raise $636 million to build the...
- Distressed Gets Hot, Some Get Cold Shoulder. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/2/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the preference of investors to invest more money in distressed companies in the U.S. A survey conducted by Bingham McCutchen, FTI Consulting, Macquarie Capital and Debtwire shows that two-thirds of the investors are planning to invest more money in distressed debt, which...
- Renewable-energy network to drive electric cars. // Ecos;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 146, p7
The article reports on a partnership formed by U.S. firm Better Place and AGL Energy and the Macquarie Capital Group to bring the concept of an electric vehicle recharge grid powered by renewables to Australia. If proven successful, Australia would be equipped with an electric vehicle recharge...
- Retailer Briefs. // CSP;Oct2014, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p24
The article offers retailer news briefs in the U.S. Danny's Family Cos. owner Daniel Hendon has pleaded guilty over identity fraud. Investment banking firm Macquarie Capital Group Ltd. was selected by Aloha Petroleum Ltd. for reviewing its sale. Parker's Corp. was recognized among the ranks of...