DB Markets $800M Loan Deal for Styron
- Banks Arrange Gymboree Buyout Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p3
This article focuses on the term loan and unsecured bridge facility arranged by Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley to help finance the buyout of Gymboree by Bain Capital.
- Bain Exec Sees Loan Market Recovery. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p2
The article focuses on the remarks made by Bain Capital managing director John Connaughton at a private equity conference sponsored by Reuters saying that he is seeing signs of a recovery in the leveraged loan market in 2009. Connaughton mentioned the second-lien term loan for hospital operator...
- Apple Leisure Launches $510M Dividend Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/16/2015, p3
The article reports on the loans proposal launched by the travel and hospitality company Apple Leisure Group to support a dividend for private sponsor Bain Capital in September 2015. Topics covered include the first-lien term loan worth 330 million U.S. dollars, the second-lien term loan worth...
- Blue Coat Announces $1.7B LBO Notes/Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p4
The article reports on a 1.72 billion dollars debt that enterprise Web security company Blue Coat Systems Inc. offers to finance its buyout by Bain Capital for 2.4 billion dollars. The loan was divided into a 1.05 billion dollars term loan, 570 million dollars notes, and a 100 million dollars...
- Styron's $1.3B Devi/Refi Loan Makes Rounds. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;1/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the 1.3-billion dollar term loan for the dividend recapitalization of the Berwyn, Pennsylvania-based plastics manufacturer Styron Corp. in 2011. It says that the loan was being syndicated by a bank consortium, including Deutsche Bank, HSBC, and Barclays. Moreover, it will...
- Banks Revise Spectrum, Styron Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p13
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank to change the term loan they arranged for Spectrum Brands' acquisition of Russell Hobbs company and a loan for the acquisition of plastics company Styron by Bain Capital. The size of the term...
- Bain Capital. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/17/98, Vol. 64 Issue 33, p21
Reports that Bain Capital Inc. founders, Geoffrey Rehnert, Mitt Romney, Joshua Beckenstein and Robert White arranged for the use of the Bain name when they left the international consulting firm of Bain and Co. in 1984, to enter the leveraged buyout (LBO) business. Role that Bain and Co. played...
- The Citizens United Gang. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/3/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 39, p14
The article presents information on Edward Conard, former managing director at Bain Capital LLC who is currently riding with the Citizens United Gang, a gang of thieves who are bankers and high-rolling railroaders.
- The Tucson INSIDER. // Inside Tucson Business;1/18/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business in Tucson, Arizona including the sale of Superstorm Sandy flood-damaged cars and the success of Bain Capital LLC and Cerberus Capital Management.