Auto Parts Cos. Could Ignite Deal Activity
- PAETEC Amends Credit Agreement. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/8/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p3
The article looks at the modifications made by Paetec Holding on its credit agreement. The company wants to buy back its term loan debt below par for as much as 100 million U.S. dollars. Keith Wilson, the company's chief financial officer (CFO), noted that they will take advantage of favorable...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p5
Presents an update on the issuance of revolving credit facility and term loans from corporations as of May 6, 2002.
- CHS Sells $4B in Two-Part H Bond Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;1/20/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the $4 billion in a two-part bond deal sold by hospital healthcare service provider Community Health Systems Inc. (CHS) after transferring money in its overall debt package. The company priced $1 billion in 5.125% senior secured notes that will due in 2021 and priced $3...
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/18/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 244, p8
The article reports on the completion of a 750 million U.S. dollar senior secured credit facility for MedAssets which will be utilized in extinguishing the company's existing 484 million U.S. dollar term loan B due 2016, as well as a 150 million U.S. dollar revolving credit facility due 2015.
- HD Supply Seeks Reprice on $988 Million Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p26
The article reports on the plan of HD Supply, an industrial distributor to the maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power, and specialty construction sectors, to seek a reprice and extended maturity on a 988 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan from October 2017 to June 2018.
- Beats Electronics' Downsizes TL to $400M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p23
The article reports on the decision by Santa Monica, California-based audio products producer Beats Electronics to downsize the term loan B it is seeking for a dividend recapitalization.
- Visant $775M Loan Flexes. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/18/2014, p13
The article reports that school yearbook and affinity marketing business Visant increased its 775 million dollars worth of term loan to aid on payment of its debt, composing of the existing 1.25-billion-dollar term loan and 175-million-dollar revolver.
- CMA CGM seeks debt overhaul. // American Journal of Transportation;4/9/2012, Issue 529, p20
The article reports that French family-owned shipping company CMA CGM seeks to overhaul its bank debt to lessen the financial pressure caused by volatility in the freight industry in France.