Cedar Fair Delays $500M Bond Offering
- Michigan's Adventure Sale Closes. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/11/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p17
Reports that Ohio-based Cedar Fair LP officially acquired the Michigan's Adventure amusement park in Muskegon, Michigan. Other amusement parks owned and operated by Cedar Fair nationwide; Plan to upgrade Michigan's Adventure with additional rides or attractions; History of Michigan's Adventure.
- Cedar Fair Prices $405M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p19
The article reports on the senior notes worth 405 million dollars issued by Cedar Fair in order to help pay down debt.
- Alabama's VisionLand theme park may be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;02/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30834, p5
Reports that Cedar Fair has reached an agreement to manage the VisionLand theme park in Bessemer, Alabama. Benefits of the partnership for the amusement park; Proposed terms of the agreement; Expected improvements in the payment of the facility's bondholders.
- Struggling Alabama Theme Park Loses Management Company. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30859, p4
Reports that Cedar Fair has informed the West Jefferson Amusement and Public Park Authority that it will no longer manage the VisionLand theme park in Alabama. Loss of the manager brought in to turn the theme park's operations around; Delays in a decision on future revenues.
- Cedar Fair completes refinancing of senior secured credit facilities. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. which has completed the financing of its existing senior secured credit facilities with a new one.
- JPMorgan Revises Cedar Fair TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p12
The article reports that a bank group led by JPMorgan has increased the size of a 1.15 billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair by 25 million U.S. dollars, and decreased the coupon by 25bps to Libor plus 400 bps.
- Cedar Fair schedules meeting on merger. // Toledo Business Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p19
The article offers information on Cedar Fair LP's special meeting of unitholders to be held in Sandusky, Ohio on March 16, 2010.
- Amusement Park Co. Hops on Repricing Ride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p25
The article examines the decision of Cedar Fair to reprice a term loan worth 1.175 billion U.S. dollars.
- Cedar Point may put halt to discount ride for seniors. Gomez, Henry // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p16
Cedar Fair LP, parent to Sandusky's Cedar Point and five other amusement parks across the U.S., removed a discount on its season passes for visitors who are 60 years of age and older. Officials with the company, which reported $503 million in revenue in 2002, said with more attractions for...