Petroflow Files for Ch. 11 Protection
- Business and Consumer Bankruptcies up in 2009. // Secured Lender;Mar2010, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that business and consumer bankruptcies in the U.S. have increased 38 per cent in 2009 to a record since bankruptcy regulations in the country were changed in 2005.
- IN THE NEWS. // Review of Optometry;6/15/2010, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p6
The article offers news briefs related to optometry in the U.S. including the acquisition of the assets and the rights for Zirgan by Bausch + Lomb from Sirion Therapeutics Inc., the change of the meeting dates of SECO International LLC, and the emergence of TLC Vision Corp. from bankruptcy as a...
- Personal Bankruptcies Declined In U.S. Last Year. // ISO & Agent Weekly;1/19/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the decrease of personal bankruptcies in 2011 in the U.S.
- Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Companion. // How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (9781413310603);2009, p1
An introduction to the book "How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy" is presented in which the author discusses the bankruptcy process, explains the debts that will survive bankruptcy and guides how to rebuild credit after bankruptcy.
- APPENDIX D. Laurence, Bethany; Elias, Stephen // Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners;2010, p533
A variety of information related to bankruptcy filing in the U.S., including lien avoidance, redemption of property, and non-purchase-money security interest in the book "Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners" are presented.
- Chapter 7 and 13 filers facing up to 55 percent cost hikes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/30/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p5
The article offers a look at the findings of a 2010 study published in the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, which showed that individuals who are applying for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy protection could face a cost increase of up to 55% due to the comprehensive...
- INDIVIDUAL, BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY FILINGS RISE. // ISO & Agent Weekly;12/10/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p1
The article reports that bankruptcy filings have increased to 19.6 percent in November 2009 in the U.S.
- Atlas has finally shrugged in Detroit. Hendrickson, Mark // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/1/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p2
The article discusses the circumstances which led to the official declaration of Detroit, Michigan as bankrupt.
- APPENDIX C: Federal and State Exemption Tables. Reiter, Margaret; Leonard, Robin // Solve Your Money Troubles (9781413314212);4/ 1/2011, p431
Several charts are presented which list federal and state judgment-creditor-only exemptions and bankruptcy exemptions in the U.S.