JPMorgan Sweetens IMG Deal, Again
- JPMorgan Sweetens $300M Loan Deal for IMG. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the revision of a term loan for IMG Worldwide by JPMorgan.
- JPMorgan on Deck with $300M TL for IMG. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p23
The article reports that a 300 million dollars worth of term loan will be marketed by JPMorgan for IMG Worldwide May 18, 2010.
- JPMorgan Revises Tenneco Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the move by the bank JPMorgan to revise a term loan for the U.S. automotive parts manufacturer Tenneco.
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.
- Price Talk on Lender Processing Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p2
Brief information is given about JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s pricing of a $500 million term loan to Lender Processing Services Inc.