Xerium Exits Ch. 11 Protection
- RINGING THE BELL:. // Paper 360;Mar2009, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p4
A photograph of executives of Xerium Technologies, during the ringing of the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange on February 23, 2009, is presented.
- Xerium makes Huycon Air Belt technology for nonwovens. // Man-Made Textiles in India;May2015, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p201
The article announces the launch by industrial consumable products and services provider Xerium Technologies of the Huycon Air technology for nonwoven air laid applications.
- Xerium plans closure of European rolls facility. // Nonwovens Industry;Feb2014, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the announcement of Xerium Technologies Inc. regarding its plans to close its rolls facility in Heidenheim, Germany.
- Xerium Technologies Unveils advanced tissue felt technology. // Colourage;Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p98
The article discusses the availability of the Impact TS, an advance tissue felt technology from Xerium Technologies Inc.
- Xerium plans 2 expansions. Karpus, Jennifer // Rubber & Plastics News;2/23/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p0009
The article reports on the plans of Xerium Technologies Inc. that it will expand two plants to enhance its rolls products and mechanical services capabilities for the North American market. It will expand and modernize its Griffin, Georgia-based plant to broaden its mechanical service offering...
- Xerium to build high-end press felt plant in China. // Nonwovens Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p34
The article reports on the plan of Xerium Technologies Inc. to build a high-end press felt plant near Shanghai, China due to high demand for the company's high-end press felt products in Asia.
- Xerium starting Turkish rolls & mechanical services plant. // Nonwovens Industry;Oct2014, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the plan of nonwoven fabric manufacturer Xerium Technologies to build a rolls and mechanical services facility in Ã‡orlu, Turkey.
- Citigroup Launches $80M DIP for Xerium. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the debtor-in-possession (DIP) facility launched by Citigroup for Youngsville, North Carolina-based Xerium Technologies.
- XERIUM TO CLOSE TWO PLANTS, MOVE SOME PU CASTING TO CHINA. WHITE, LIZ // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that roll covering group Xerium Technologies Inc. has decided to close two manufacturing plants, including a paper-machine-clothing facility in Zizurkil, Spain, and a spreader roll facility in Charlotte, North Carolina, as a part of its cost control plan.