Deutsche Bank Hires Jefferies CDS Trader
- personnel. // Ink World;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p78
The article announces the appointments of several business executives including Bob Keller as general manager at Marabu North America, Lauire Geldenhuys as commercial director at Xennia Technology, and John Sari as regional sales manager at JNS Smithchem LLC.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;2/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p8
The article announces the appointments of Bob Keller as executive director of arts and sciences at Words and Numbers and Kevin Gilligan as chief executive officer (CEO) at Capella Education Co.
- POLITICAL ROUNDUP. Crawford, Tom // Georgia Trend;Mar2007, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p12
The article announces the appointments of various political candidates on different positions including Warren Jones's appointment to the board of the Georgia Student Finance Commission by the Governor Sonny Perdue, appointment of Prosecutor Bob Keller to the State Board of Pardons and Paroles...
- ACCO BRANdS CoRp. // EHS Today;Nov2011, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p39
The article profiles ACCO Brands Corp. in Lincolnshire, Illinois, which named one of the 12 America's Safest Companies in 2011. It says that the company's employees have no doubt that safe performance matter to company leaders including Bob Keller, Boris Elisman, and David Kaput. James Edwards...
- Marabu North America Brings Its Expertise to Screen, Inkjet Ink Marketplace. Savastano, David // Ink World;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p50
The article profiles Marabu North America LP, manufacturer of screen ink. The firm has successfully brought its screen, pad printing and digital technologies to customers throughout North America, wherein its key markets are beverage containers, glass and ceramic decorating, medical devices,...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.