Banks Talk Price on Spectrum, Awas Loans
- Macq buying planes. // Travel Daily;1/12/2015, p4
The article discusses the report by Singapore's news media The Star that the investment banking company Macquarie Group Ltd is in advanced talks to acquire a portfolio of close to 100 aircraft being sold by Dublin-based aircraft leasing company Ansett Worldwide Aviation Services (AWAS).
- Spectrum Brands Pays TL Down By $50M. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p4
This article reports on the plan of Spectrum Brands to pay down its senior secured term loan by September 30, 2011.
- Spectrum Refi Includes $750M TL, $750M Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p18
This article focuses on the term loan and senior secured bonds arranged by a bank consortium to refinance existing debt for Spectrum Brands.
- Spectrum Plans Reduced $500M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p24
The article reports on the plan of Spectrum Brands to launch a 500 million U.S. dollars bond offer which has been reduced in favor of a larger term loan.
- Credit Suisse Talks Price on Spectrum TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that Credit Suisse has established pricing on a 680-million U.S. dollar term loan for Spectrum Brands at Libor plus 400 basis points (bps).
- Banks Prep Two Hefty Term Loans. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the two term loans totaling more than 1.5 billion U.S. dollars for the merger between Quad/Graphics Inc. and World Color Press Inc. and for the refinancing of the existing debt of Spectrum Brands Inc. in the U.S. The banks that arrange the loan for Spectrum Brands are Bank...
- Banks Revise Spectrum, Styron Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p13
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank to change the term loan they arranged for Spectrum Brands' acquisition of Russell Hobbs company and a loan for the acquisition of plastics company Styron by Bain Capital. The size of the term...
- Fancy labeling spiffs up lawn & garden lines. Mans, Jack // Packaging Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p36
Focuses on the plan to upgrade the stretch-sleeve labels of the Spectrum Brands in the U.S. Enhancement of graphic labels; Use of an onboard management information systems; Functions of photoelectric sensor monitors.
- CS Road Shows $500M HY Deal for Spectrum. Kellerhal, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p21
The article reports on the plan of the bank Credit Suisse to launch a 500 million U.S.-dollar high yield bond deal for Spectrum Brands, proceeds of which will be used by the consumer products company in acquiring appliance marketer Russell Hobbs.