DB Talks Price on Styron Loans
- Apple Leisure Launches $510M Dividend Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/16/2015, p3
The article reports on the loans proposal launched by the travel and hospitality company Apple Leisure Group to support a dividend for private sponsor Bain Capital in September 2015. Topics covered include the first-lien term loan worth 330 million U.S. dollars, the second-lien term loan worth...
- Apple Leisure, Xerium Pull Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2015, p6
The article reports that Mexico and Caribbean-focused travel and hospitality firm Apple Leisure Group in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania and manufacturer Xerium Technologies each withdrew loan proposals on October 5, 2015, citing market conditions. It notes that the withdrawal brings to 19 the...
- Toms Shoes Revises Talk on $360M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/3/2014, p1
Toms Shoes has revised price talk on a $360 million loans proposal that will be used by sponsor Bain Capital to buy out the 50% stake belonging to the founder of the shoe designer and retailer.
- Bain Capital. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/17/98, Vol. 64 Issue 33, p21
Reports that Bain Capital Inc. founders, Geoffrey Rehnert, Mitt Romney, Joshua Beckenstein and Robert White arranged for the use of the Bain name when they left the international consulting firm of Bain and Co. in 1984, to enter the leveraged buyout (LBO) business. Role that Bain and Co. played...
- The Citizens United Gang. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/3/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 39, p14
The article presents information on Edward Conard, former managing director at Bain Capital LLC who is currently riding with the Citizens United Gang, a gang of thieves who are bankers and high-rolling railroaders.
- DB Markets $800M Loan Deal for Styron. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
The article reports on the expected launch of a 800 million U.S. dollars term loan for Bain Capital's acquisition of Styron by Deutsche Bank on May 31, 2010.
- The Tucson INSIDER. // Inside Tucson Business;1/18/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business in Tucson, Arizona including the sale of Superstorm Sandy flood-damaged cars and the success of Bain Capital LLC and Cerberus Capital Management.
- basic chemicals & plastics. // Chemical Week;11/13/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 45, p34
Presents news briefs concerning basic chemicals and plastics, as of November 13, 2002. Decision of Celanese to lift its force majeure on deliveries of acetic acid and derivatives from its acetic acid plant in Singapore; Start of production of the polystyrene plant of Styron Asia at...
- Asahi-Dow PS venture gets go-ahead. WOOD, ANDREW // Chemical Week;11/18/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 44, p23
Reports that the Chinese government has granted final approval to Styron Asia company to proceed with a polystyrene plant at Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province. Plan of Asahi to slow construction of the plant; Total number of plants of Dow and Asahi in Asia.