Wasmer Schroeder Buys Into Midwest
- INVESTMENT FIRM DOUBLES ITS SPACE. Turner, Shawn A. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that investment management firm Wasmer, Schroeder & Co. has doubled its office space by moving its office from Bradley Building to Eaton Center in Cleveland, Ohio. According to John Majoros, a partner of the firm, his firm would hire two new workers for its Cleveland office...
- Wasmer Schroeder Hires Insurer, Rating Vet to Run Credit Research. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33100, p27
The article announces that Reid Tomlin was appointed as director of municipal research for Wasmer, Schroeder & Co.
- Wasmer, Schroeder to Open NYC Office. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2015, p4
The article reports that employee-owned investment advisor company Wasmer, Schroeder & Company, Inc. (WSC) announced opening an office in New York City, naming Matthew J. Kuss as Managing Director, relationship management team, and Nicolas A. Rocha as Associate Director, Business Development.
- Florida's Wasmer Shroeder Announces Merger. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p4
The article focuses on the merger between Wasmer Schroeder & Co., a money management firm and its affiliated advisory firm Wasmer Schroeder & Co. LLC in Cleveland, Ohio. The merger results in the transfer of administrative functions to the Naples office in Florida. The author also discusses the...
- Wasmer, Schroeder to Open NYC Office. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34383, p1
Wasmer, Schroeder & Co. will be opening an office in New York City next month, the firm announced on Wednesday. Matthew J. Kuss has been named as a Managing Director on the firm's relationship management team and he will work out of the new office starting in October.
- Muni Fund Inflows Decline. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;5/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34111, p1
The article offers information that Lipper FMI (Fund Market Information), a subsidiary of media and information firm Thomson Reuters Corp., has reported a decrease in the municipal (muni) bond fund inflows in May 2014. Topics include the views of Michael Schroeder, president of financial...
- Wasmer Schroeder Hires Muni Portfolio Manager. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p37
Reports that Wasmer, Schroeder & Co. hired Mark Iannarelli as municipal bond portfolio manager in the United States. Career highlights.
- GLC Capital gains ally, new name. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p7
Reports the alliance of GLC Capital Management and Wasmer, Schroeder & Co in the United States. Benefits of the strategic investments agreement; Recognition of marketing appeal and name; Expertise in taxable fixed-income products and offers of fixed income hedge funds.
- Market Close: Low-Supply Munis May Bypass Tax Season Doldrums. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34077, p1
The article focuses on the impact of low municipal bond issuance on tax season from decreasing the demand for bonds in March 2014 and April 2014. Topics discussed include decline in total issuance for January 2014 and February 2014, the impact of Puerto Rico's and California's 11 billion U.S....