Abbot to Manage Group at Moody's
- Moody's Promotes Analysts in Servicing Unit. // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p2
Reports that financial ratings firm Moody's Investor Service has promoted Warren Kornfeld, a senior credit officer in its mortgage service ratings unit.
- Two top analysts announce departure from Moody's as talent loss continues. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Focuses on the resignation of a number of top analysts of Moody's Investors Service. Identification of these analysts; Reasons for their resignation; Comments by vice president of Moody's, Fran Laserson.
- Moody's announces a dozen promotions. // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p32
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has promoted 12 public finance professionals in the United States effective February 3, 1998. Includes Marcy Block; Gwyn Adams Land; Charles Emrich; Lisa Goldstein; Bruce Gordon; Anita Russell Mushell.
- Moody's adds two in Texas. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30735, p25
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's addition of two analysts to its regional office in Dallas, Texas.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31197, p5
Reports developments related to bonds and trading in the United States as of August 2001. Resignation of Steve Levine, managing director of regional ratings for Moody's Investors Service; Career history of Levine in the company; Amount of the total trading volume in BondBook online service.
- DiNapoli Finds 13% of New York School Districts to be Fiscally Distressed. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F303, p1
The article focuses on a report presented by Comptroller of New York Thomas DiNapoli regarding fiscal stress of 900 municipalities and counties in the city. DiNapoli informs that 13 percent of district schools including Watervliet City School District, Niagara-Wheatfield Central S. D and...
- Moody's Announces Hiring, Promotion. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;6/21/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 118, p10
Mentions personnel changes at Moody's Investors Service Inc. Indication William E. Fricke was hired and Warren Kornfeld was promoted; Career highlights of Fricke and Kornfeld.
- Moody's on Mods. Hochstein, Marc; Berry, Kate; Terris, Harry; Flitter, Emily // American Banker;9/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 178, p8
The article focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's Home Affordable Modification Program. Loan servicers' recognition of a loss for the reduced principal in a rewritten loan is mentioned. Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s analyst Cecilia Lam is also mentioned, as well as two...
- Moody's Predicts Hit from Provisioning. // American Banker;9/11/2009, Vol. 174 Issue F305, p16
The article discusses a prediction by Moody's Investors Service that there will be a significant increase in loan-loss provisions through 2010 by U.S. banks. Moody's executives Craig Emrick and Joseph Pucella are quoted about the outlook for profitability. Data is given for write-downs, loan...