Fed Rate Cut Teases N.Y.C. To Make Deal
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p3
Reports on the plan of Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to issue refunding bonds in New York City. Factors affecting the decision of MWFA to issue refunding bonds; Plan of Alan Anders, secretary of MWFA to crossover the refunding; Purpose of issuing crossover refunding.
- Deal preview: N.Y.C. Water Authority prepares $365 million refunding. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p2
Presents updates on the refunding efforts through bond sale by New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority and New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. Bonds pricing; Total amount of bonds to be sold.
- New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p8
Reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority is considering the inclusion of refunding bonds as part of its new-money municipal bond sale in July 1998. Amount of the transaction; Maintenance of conservativeness in refunding standards.
- N.Y.C. Municipal Water Agency Readies $525M Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to sell $525 million of fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds to redeem outstanding commercial paper to refund outstanding bonds. The Series 2007A bonds will be sold and will not have a retail order period....
- N.Y. City Water Plans $435M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell $435 million of second resolution, fixed-rate tax-exempt refunding bonds on May 19.
- Market Post: Shifting Focus to Next Week's Calendar. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/17/2015, p1
The municipal bond market is all but dead Friday, following a very quiet Thursday, with many desks short-staffed before the holiday, as focus shifts to next week's new issue calendar.
- N.Y. City Water Plans $475M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/17/2015, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell about $475 million of refunding bonds on March 31 after a one-day retail period.
- Market Post: NYC Waters on Tap; Watching Yields. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, p1
The biggest municipal bond deal of the week, the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's $485 million revenue bond sale, which was offered to retail investors on Wednesday, will be priced for institutions Thursday.
- N.Y. Water to Sell $475M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Issue 34253, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell $475 million of second resolution refunding bonds on Feb 19 after a retail order period, say officials.