- ODE ON A CAN OF TUNA. Villas, James // Bon Appetit;Jun2001, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p32
Presents a personal account about one's desire for canned tuna. Proper preparation of fresh tuna; Taste of canned tuna in other foreign countries.
- MYTH BUSTERS. L. R. // Boating;Apr2006, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p69
The article provides information about the superstitions in boating and during fishing and its impact on one's catch rate.
- Rotten Eggs. McNally, Ryan // Boating World;Jun2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
Discusses several fishing superstitions. Animals believed to be the enemies of anglers; Types of food that should not be brought to a fishing boat; Significance of the direction being pointed to by a dropped knife while cleaning fish.
- Lucky You. Seidman, David // Boating;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p96
In this article, the author discusses various rituals and superstitious beliefs related to boating.
- Lucky charms. Lindsey, Sandy // Boating;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p40
Presents examples of anglers and boaters' lucky charms that they bring when they are at sea. Golf balls; Rabbit's foot; Daughter's old baby blanket; Mossberg mariner shotgun; Saint Christopher medal; Photo.
- Lucky You. Seidman, David // Boating;Dec2010, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p96
The author talks about the supertitious beliefs of boaters and their efforts to use rituals in improving their luck.
- Unlucky Seven. Seidman, David // Boating;May2013, p30
The article presents several superstitions related to boating which include carrying bananas on boats, identifying the Gods of the sea or their property on the boat and losing a bucket overboard.
- BANANAS, BOATING AND BAD LUCK. // Boating World;Apr2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
The article provides information on the personal bad luck stories and quirky superstitions of several recreational boating enthusiasts, which include one on having a naked woman on deck, one on renaming a boat and one on having a hat blown overboard.
- Hidden Florida. // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on Martin County, a boating and fishing location in north of Palm Beach, Florida. Promotion being offered by Martin County for its tourists through October 2005; Geographic location of the Treasure Coast of Florida; Centers of activity at Treasure Coast.