The past's cold strangle-hold
- TEXAS #1 FOR MOTORCYCLISTS. // Australian Motorcycle News;7/10/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that the Queensland town of Texas was named the most motorcycle friendly town in Australia.
- Key Data. // Australia Country Review;2010, preceding p1
The article provides an overview regarding the total population, area, land, and largest cities in Australia.
- FOOTNOTE. Woolley, Leigh // Architecture Australia;Sep/Oct 2014, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p114
An image of the city of Hobart in Tasmania, Australia is presented.
- Weather report. // Money Management;4/26/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p28
The article presents the author's comments on the weather in the Australian cities of Sydney and Melbourne.
- central tilba, nsw on the far South Coast. // Burke's Backyard;Oct2012, p17
The article features Tilba Tilba, which is considered as a National Heritage listed township at the base of Mt. Dromedary on the far South Coast of New South Wales.
- CURRENT CONSTRUCTION COSTS GUIDE. // Building Economist;Mar2015, pB1
A guideline for construction costs for Australian cities for the month of March 2015 is presented including groundworks, concrete, and masonry.
- BEST PLACES TO RAISE adventurous kids. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Sep/Oct2013, Issue 137, p58
The article discusses Australia's best towns for raising adventurous children including Armidale in New South Wales, Sunshine Coast in Queensland and Alice Springs in Northern Territory.
- WA Waterfront funds. // Travel Daily;5/18/2012, p5
The article reports on the decision of the West Australian government to use $167 million of the total 270 million Perth Waterfront project to revitalize the city.
- AUSTRALIA'S METROPOLISES AT THE CROSSROADS. Hartwich, Oliver Marc // Policy;Winter2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p43
In this article, the author discusses the future of Sydney, New South Wales and Melbourne, Victoria regarding the world of megacities. He mentions that Australian cities are now becoming more ethnically Asian. He further discusses the role and character of Australian cities and the challenge...