Rooftop-Ventilation Upgrade Saving Condo Development $17,100 a Year
- Greenheck Offers Quick Delivery Of Fans, Ventilators. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/02/98, Vol. 205 Issue 9, p8
Announces the availability of Greenheck's line of fans and ventilators through the company's Quick Delivery program. Other products available through the program.
- Energy Efficient Exhaust. // American School & University;May2014, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p35
The article offers information on the SP-80 and SP-110 ceiling exhaust fan from Greenheck Fan Corp.
- Model AX Direct Drive Axial Fan. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p25
The article features the Model AX Direct Drive Axial Fan for inline air ventilation in commercial and industrial buildings and offers information on its applicability and availability, manufactured by Greenheck Fan Corp.
- Greenheck introduces a new hybrid inline. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2015, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p76
The article offers a preview of Greenheck's new Model EQB inline fans, a hybrid inline fan.
- Mixed flow inline fan. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p62
The article evaluates the Model EQB mixed flow inline fan from Greenheck.
- Greenheck Is A New Entry In China. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/28/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p31
Focuses on the operations of Schofield, Wisconsin-based Greenheck, manufacturers of ventilation products, at the Kunshan industrial plant in China. Shipment of the first order of 20 belt-driven square inline fans on October 27, 2003; Benefits provided by its Kunshan facility to Greenheck in...
- Direct-drive plenum fan. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/15/98, Vol. 204 Issue 7, p10
Presents the PLN4 plenum fan from Greenheck. Design for air-handling applications; Advantages; Contact information.
- Greenheck to expand manufacturing facility. // Snips;Jan2014, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p36
The article reports that Greenheck Fan Corp. will break ground on a 150,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Shelby, North Carolina to enable the company to continue the growth of its centrifugal, vane axial and industrial fan business unit.
- Greenheck Opens China Plant. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Greenheck Fan Corp.'s shipment of its first order of 20 belt-driven square inline fans from its manufacturing plant in Kunshan, China. Advantages that Greenheck expects to gain with the plant.