The Growing Need for Trained Energy Professionals
- USA. // Coal & Clean Coal Report;2011, p144
The article presents an overview of the economic activities in the U.S. It mentions the impact of the failure of the U.S. housing and credit market to the gross domestic product (GDP) growth. It discusses the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 introduced by U.S. president Barack...
- Clean Energy Getting $90 Billion In Stimulus Funding--White House. // Energy Daily;1/14/2010, p5
The article reports that 90.2 billion U.S. dollars under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act were earmarked for clean energy programs. According to the White House Council of Economic Advisors, roughly 5 billion U.S. dollars in clean energy funding has been released or distributed as tax...
- Water Furnace Outlines Rebates. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/22/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the appliance rebate program by the U.S. Department of Energy that was funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 which offers rebates to consumers for their purchase of energy efficient appliances, particularly on the purchase of Energy...
- Stimulating your checkbook. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/6/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p1D
The article reports on the benefit of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of the U.S. government in helping residents of Hays County, Texas to increase their energy efficiency.
- IP Mill Gets Energy Efficiency Grant. // Official Board Markets;8/28/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 35, p18
The article reports that International Paper Co. in Henderson, Kentucky has received 400,000 dollar-grant for energy efficiency upgrades from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
- New Pa. rebate program reduces energy use. // Contractor Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the rebate program from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act for home heating equipment, making it possible for Pennsylvanians to lessen their energy consumption in 2010.
- Government and Industry Team Up to Save Energy. Ostle, Glenn // Paper 360;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p34
The article offers information on the collaborative efforts of the U.S. Government and the energy industry for energy efficiency. It mentions that approximately $150 million in Department of Energy (DOE) funds under the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009 would go to nine projects...
- A Fast Track from Coal to Clean Energy. Gravitz, Alisa // Yes!;Winter2009, Issue 52, p40
The article discusses the use of clean energy solutions for the renewable energy future. It states instances events in 2009 which signal the speed and scale of clean energy solutions such as the passing of the 20 billion dollars stimulus package for energy efficiency and the exceeding renewable...
- Contractors underestimate 2010 stimulus-funded work volume. // Concrete Products;Mar2010, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the effectiveness of the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) in helping the construction industry create more jobs and boost transportation spending in the U.S.