7 Steps to E-Mail Marketing Success
- E-mail Triage. Day, Jo; Day, Kevin // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p46
This article provides tips on how financial planners can set up an email triage that can reduce the time needed to manage emails. The trick to setting up email triage is to automatically separate incoming calls based on priority. This strategy helps financial planners to prioritize what email...
- Financial-Planning.com. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p6
Presents several topics featured on the Web site of the "Financial Planning" journal as of August 2004. Publication of the "Technology Adviser" newsletter; Insights on the electronic-newsletters of the "Financial Planning" journal; Archives about financial planning online.
- Adviser Services 411. Veres, Bob // Financial Planning;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p31
The article focuses on some of the best services, consultants and information resources in the Internet for the financial sector. Mossadams.com offers advise on staffing, transitioning firms to inside and outside buyers. Financialadvisorresource.com provides tools designed to help financial...
- more bridges to cross. // Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the teleconference of financial planners which focused on various issues affecting the profession in the U.S. as of July 2003. Customer service; E-mail as a communication tool between financial planners and clients; Changes in the Financial Planning Association membership structure.
- wnt 2 mk sum $$$$? // Money Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p40
Presents tips on how financial advisers can give advice using short messaging system in Australia. Estimated number of characters allowed by mobile companies; Need to send product disclosure statement; Suggested messages that can be sent by advisers.
- Sites for sore IFAs. North, Kim // Money Marketing;8/24/2006, p27
The article reflects on technology-based products and services that have been developed for independent financial advisers (IFA). She contemplates on having a web site that would contain simple reviews of technology or developments. A web site has been launched that aims to combine all the...
- Marketing Your Competence. Leder, Gerri // On Wall Street;Nov2004, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p105
Offers several tips on how investment advisors can market their competence. Information on the Certified Financial Planner and Certified Investment Management Analysis; Factors to consider in choosing a specialty; Significance of having a Web site.
- Is your website working for you? Graham, Peter // Money Management;3/29/2007 Practice Management, Vol. 21, p9
The author reflects on the need for financial advisers to adopt new communication technologies and marketing solution in order to succeed amidst competition. He emphasizes that a planner should create his own web site. Instead, he or she must be dedicated to think about how better to use a web...
- Review service needs a range of views. Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;6/9/2011, p38
The article comments on the online investment advisory service VouchedFor, which aims to help people find independent financial advisors (IFAs). VouchedFor allows investors to search for a fee-based IFA based on past users' reviews and ratings. The author offers a criticism of the website,...