Most Popular Marketing Methods Used
- Tools at Your Fingertips. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p8
The author discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the research conducted by MarketTools on the percentage of consumers who received financial planning information through electronic newsletters, one on where consumers can look for financial advice and one on the...
- Keep Your Practice Top of Mind to Get Referrals. Denavit, Charise // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep/Oct2011 Practice Management Sol, p30
The article offers information on the Financial Planning Perspectives electronic newsletter (e-letter) subscription service from the Financial Planning Association.
- Financial PLANNING interactive. // Financial Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p14
Presents an update on the interactive financial planning market as of March 2003. Participation of financial planner Dan Moisand at the Modern Masters of financial planning's monthly chat; Series of E-newsletters launched by financial-planning.com for independent advisers.
- In Demand: Your Opinions. // Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the "Financial Planning" magazine. Advantage of producing its E-newsletter The Planners' Weekly; Results of an online survey on referral relationships with attorneys.
- Listening to Your Pulse. // Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
Offers information on a weekly poll question published on the Web site and electronic newsletter of "Financial Planning." Results of a poll that asked which feature is most important to readers when selecting a broker-dealer; Scope of the information featured on the site.
- Passing It On. Bowen Jr., John J. // Financial Planning;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p41
Discusses the steps involved in a system recommended to financial planners to generate a large number of high-quality referrals. Reason referrals are important in building an elite financial services business for affluent clients; Importance of awareness of a prospect's financial situation;...
- Referrals from Retirement Planning. Cates, Bill // On Wall Street;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p78
Presents guidelines on how to prospect when helping clients with their retirement plans. Relationship between process and referrals; Details of a referral-generating conversation.
- New Supply of Financial Planning Clients. Wolosky, Howard W. // Practical Accountant;Nov2003, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p54
Focuses on the role of certified public accountants (CPAs) in financial planning practice. Use of CPAs as referral sources in tax and accounting work; Importance of referrals for accounting and tax clients; Primary source for accounting and tax clients. INSETS: Niches Here Too;Amazon.com...
- Maximizing Referrals and Introductions: Who Are Your "Connectors"? // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;5/24/2012, p5
The article offers advice to financial advisors (FA) on maximizing referrals by connectors, as the magazine's 2012 Affluent Research indicated that only 16 percent of clients gave three or more referrals. It identifies connectors as clients who readily bring FA into their spheres of influence,...