Hyperplast Plastic Gas Distribution Pipe Installed In Texas
- SUBSEA SYSTEMS. Kliewer, Gene // Offshore;Dec2013, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p22
The article offers information related to subsea systems installation in the petroleum industry. Topics include the contract obtained by First Subsea from Hyundai and Technip for the Aasta Hansteen spar platform of Statoil in Norwegian Sea, the contract between engineering service provider...
- Total upgrades remote control operations at Al Khalij. Lacour, Nicolas; Rolland, Cyril // Offshore;Oct2015, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p66
The article focuses on the installation of the Panorama E2 system from Codra Ingenierie Informatique (Codra) at Al Khalij oilfield offshore Qatar by Snef Technologies based in Marseille, France. Topics discussed include various features of the control system include object-oriented technology,...
- VESSELS, RIGS, & SURFACE SYSTEMS. McCulley, Russell // Offshore;Dec2013, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p24
The article offers information related to offshore drilling and equipment installation. Topics discussed include the deal entered by Seadrill Ltd. to acquire the Prospector 3 high-spec jackup from Prospector Offshore Drilling, the plan of Sea Trucks Group to retrofit the jascom 25 pipelay and...
- City considers settling case with Atmos Energy. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/5/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the Whitney City Council's consideration to approve a settlement with Atmos Energy Corp. regarding a potential rate increase in Texas.
- Atmos Energy Launches New Cooking Web Site. Cummings, Brian // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/10/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p14
The article reports on the cooking web site launched by Atmos Energy Corp.
- Cloud Cover Monitoring. // International Environmental Technology;Jun2011, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p19
The article previews the Cloud Infrared Radiometer from ATMOS.
- Atmos continues on expansion, rehab program. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct95, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Atmos Energy Corp.'s installation of various-sized plastic and steel pipeline in Kentucky, Texas, Louisiana, Colorado and Kansas.
- Atmos energy launches Web site to support 770 assistance agencies. // Electric Light & Power;Jul2002, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p29
Reports that the Atmos Energy Corp. is launching a self-service Web site to help energy assistance agencies in the United States assist low-income customers in paying their natural gas bills. Functions of the energy assistance agencies; Total funding allotted through the U.S. Department of...
- PUBLIC NOTICE. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/6/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 40, p4A
The article presents a public notice on the filing of a Statement of Intent by Atmos Pipeline - Texas, a division of Atmos Energy Corp., to propose changes on its natural gas transportation rates.