Metal Culvert Replaced With Hanson Pipe/Precast Concrete Pipe
- Norfolk Replaces 92 Year Old Pipe With Hanson Pressure Pipe. // Underground Construction;Jan2013, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p52
The article informs that manufacturer of pressure pipes Hanson Pipe & Precast Inc. has replaced the 92 years old reinforced concrete pressure pipe with bar-wrapped concrete pressure pipe.
- Precast culvert restores roadway after failed corrugated metal pipe opens sinkhole. // Concrete Products;Sep2010, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the precast box culverts to be offered by Hanson Pipe & Precast Inc. to salvage a Garden Ridge roadway after failure of five degenerating corrugated metal pipes caused a sinkhole in Texas in 2010.
- 15 miles of Hanson product to collect toll road runoff. // Concrete Products;Oct2012, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p18
The article informs that Hanson Pipe and Precast Inc. is going to supply reinforced concrete pipe and concrete box for the Grand Parkway project near Houston, Texas.
- NEW FACILITY EXPANDS HANSON PIPE'S EAST TEXAS OPERATIONS, MARKET REACH. // Concrete Products;Jun2007, Vol. 110 Issue 6, pPG7
The article reports on the expansion of Hanson Pipe & Precast facility in Longview, Texas. The 60,000 square feet pipe will be using innovative technology to produce concrete box culverts and will be adding product lines and triple production capacity. To launch its full operation, a grand...
- HANSON DEMONSTRATES MODULAR RAIL CROSSINGS. // Concrete Products;Dec2010, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that Hanson Pipe & Precast Inc. staged a live installation of its premier modular railroad crossing for transportation and construction industry leaders in Texas.
- Modular RR crossing system arrives at Hanson. // Concrete Products;Sep2014, Vol. 117 Issue 9, p24
The article offers brief information on Premier Railroad Crossing, a precast concrete system, from Hanson Pipe & Precast.
- Large particle separation. // WaterWorld;Jul2010 Urban Water Management, p24
The article evaluates the Stormceptor Oil & Sand Removal (OSR) stormwater quality device from Hanson Pipe & Pecast.
- Hanson Pipe casts $45 million Southeast Region flagship. // Concrete Products;Sep2006, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the new automated pipe plant of Hanson Pipe & Precast in Winter Haven, Florida. The plant will serve markets up and down Florida which features extensive robotics and touch-screen controls on its two production lines. On the other hand, Region President Joan Blecha will...
- AMERICAST, HANSON PIPE JOINT VENTORE COMMENCES. // Concrete Products;Oct2012, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p19
The article presents information on a joint venture between Hanson Pipe and Precast Inc. and Americast Inc. related to completion of the line of wet and dry cast drainage and utility products in Mid-Atlantic States.