CNH Unveils Parts Distribution Center
- Harker to oversee CNH brands in UK. // Contract Journal;6/25/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6432, p4
Reports on the appointment of Jim Harker as manager of CNH construction equipment company in Great Britain. Duties of Harker; Estimated number of dealers representing CNH brands.
- CNH Posts 25 Percent Net Sales Increase in 2011. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p3
The article reports on the 25 percent increase in net sales posted by CNH Global, a manufacturer of agricultural and construction equipment, for the year 2011.
- Credit Cancer Kills Prospects for Recession-Proof Global Economy. Van Hampton, Tudor // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/22/2008, Vol. 261 Issue 20, p30
The article discusses the impact of the global economic crisis on the U.S. construction equipment industry and offers an outlook for 2009. As a result, contractors are hitting the auctions and used-equipment lots. Coast-to-coast, factory workers are also feeling the chill just in time for the...
- The threshing machine king. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Jun2001, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p20
Features a history of United States-based J.I. Case Co., from its beginnings in farm equipment to pioneering loader and backhoes. Maker of threshing machines; Start of construction equipment operations; Acquisitions; Merger with New Holland in 1999 to form CNH Global NV.
- The next stages. Sleight, Chris // Construction Europe;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p43
The article profiles Jim McCullough, construction equipment director at CNH Global NV, and his insights on the new technology and markets for the construction equipment industry in Europe. It mentions that McCullough was once the company's regional sales manager in 1989 and was promoted to his...
- CNH Global N.V. SWOT Analysis. // CNH Global N.V. SWOT Analysis;Oct2012, p1
A business analysis of CNH Global N.V., a company engaged in the manufacturing of agricultural and construction equipment in the world, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include its extensive distribution...
- CNH losses lower than last year. // Contract Journal;11/5/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6451, p11
Reports on the financial results posted by construction equipment supplier Case New Holland in Great Britain for the third quarter of 2003. Net loss reported by the firm; Increase in net sales of equipment; Sales projection for heavy construction equipment in the fourth quarter of 2003.
- CNH closes Fargo plant. // Construction Bulletin;2/2/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 5, p53
The article reports on the temporary close of Case New-Holland Inc. in its plant in Fargo, North Dakota between January and April 2009. It notes that construction equipments of the company will be shifted to other lines which include tractors and transfer of employees. Moreover, it notes that...
- CNH builds distribution center. // Construction Bulletin;9/8/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 36, p4
The article informs that Lake Forest, Illinois-based agricultural and construction equipment maker Case New Holland has started the construction of its new distribution center in Cameron, Missouri on August 16, 2006. The initiative is a part of the company's global plan to improve its dealer and...