Aurora Prairie Waters Project Nears Completion
- Making healthy choices. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Sep2015, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the installation of Durapipe HTA pipework system at the Psychiatry Unit of Nimes Hospital to prevent the proliferation of bio-films and bacterial growth such as legionella and to maintain cold and hot water services.
- Executive Summaries. // Journal: American Water Works Association;May2010, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p14
The article provides overviews of several topics in the water industry in the U.S. It offers information on the installation of the right pipeline, considering its seismic vulnerability and designs. It mentions the crucial role of water utility managers to address issues affecting water...
- GEOLOCATION SUPPORT FOR WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE PROJECTS IN AZERBAIJAN. Qocamanov, M. H.; Gurbanov, Ch. Z. // International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & S;2016, Vol. 40 Issue B4, p777
Drinking water supply and sewerage system designing and reconstruction projects are being extensively conducted in Azerbaijan Republic. During implementation of such projects, collecting large amount of information about the area and detailed investigations are crucial. Joint use of the...
- Construction Begins on Second Phase of TransColorado Pipeline. // American Gas;Oct98, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p10
Announces that construction has begun on the second phase of the TransColorado pipeline project. Expected date of its completion; What the project can provide.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the contenders for the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline contracts in Oman. Aggregate cost of the two pipelines; Finance proposals for the projects.
- Banks pile in for Oman gas pipeline loans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the financing plans for the proposed 580 million dollar Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman. Technical bids for the project; Contractors and banking groups.
- IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p30
Reports on the financing of the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman.
- Water pipeline project announced. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Announces the plans for the construction of water pipeline by Walnut Creek Special Utility District from Lake Bridgesport to Paradise, Cottondale and Wise County, Texas. Areas where the pipeline will provide fresh water; Funding source of the project; Date of acceptance of bids for the project.
- Gas pipeline project poses multifaceted challenges. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p22
Describes the challenges encountered in the successful installation of a pressure gas pipeline in Sedona, Arizona. Developers of the project; Environmental issues and concerns identified during the public comment period; Horizontal directional drilling.