Challenges Of Overlapping Construction On 3 Major Pipeline Projects
- In Texas, 'Direct Pipe' Installation Goes Long. Rubenstone, Jeff // Candy Industry;Nov2015, Vol. 180 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the pipeline installation project by pipeline contractor Michel Corp. in Freeport, Texas, focusing on its use of the Direct Pipe method. According to Michel trenchless manager Patrick O'Donoghue, the Direct Pipe method was opted because of its continuous supported bore...
- Utility contractor beats hard rock, short deadline. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p27
Reports on the contract of Mid-West Environmental Systems Inc. to install 8,500 feet of six-inch water main to serve a small town in Missouri. Equipment used for the construction; Concerns of the water district.
- BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE. Renter, Peter // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2015, p26
The article reports that Hamilton in Ontario is preparing for growth with a trunk line that will run 5 miles in length and as deep as 300 feet underground.
- Keystone Pipeline: Project Moving Toward Completion. // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the near completion of the construction on TransCanada Corp.'s 5.2 billion Canadian dollars worth of crude oil pipeline in Keystone, Colorado. It notes that the pipeline reaches from Alberta oil fields to U.S. Midwest markets including Wood River and Patoka, Illinois and...
- East--West connection. // International Construction;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p59
Reports on China's plan to build an underground natural gas pipeline to link its western region with the eastern areas. Cost of the project.
- Pipe Bursting - Terminology And Lingo: What Does It All Mean? Timberlake, Matt // Underground Construction;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of installation of underground pipe.
- Airgas-Norpac Cracks Through Obstacles On Sub-Sea Pipeline. Lucas, Ron // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p21
Part I. Focuses on the involvement of Russian distributor Airgas-Norpac in the North Sea sub-sea pipeline project. Airgas' supply of abarsives, brushes, electrodes and personal protective equipment and other supplies to Houston Contracting, the firm selected by BP Exploration to build the...
- Southwest Oil Product Pipeline Conducts Wet Commissioning. // China Chemical Reporter;5/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p8
Reports that the southwest of China's oil product pipeline, an oil product pipeline with the largest transmitting capacity, has completed and has conducted its wet commissioning. Total investment of the pipeline; Expected date to complete the whole project; Connection of the pipeline with Delta...
- Piping-hot competition. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Sep2003, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p30
Focuses on the underground piping work of Cranbrook Construction Co. in Albany, New York. Purchase of Asphalt Zipper by the company to improve road construction; Restoration work in the Round Lake project; Plan of the company and the Associated Builders and Contractors to build a program which...