Out-of-Date Jersey City Hospital Gets New Lease on Life With Sale
- Wishard Seeking $704M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/22/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33153, p9
The article reports on the move of Wishard Health Services to propose to Marion County voters to approve up to 704 million dollars of bonds for the construction of a new 754 million dollar hospital campus in Indiana. It notes that Wishard promotes that the fund will not require a tax hike....
- California's Sutter Health Sets $900M. Jensen, Randall // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/14/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the decision of health care provider Sutter Health to sell its 900 million U.S. dollar tax-exempt revenue bonds in January 2011 in California. Brad Spielman of Moody's Investor Service stresses its positive outlook for the organization's bond issue. It also mentions that...
- City Eyes $100 Million Bond Deal for New Hospital. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p4
Reports that the District of Columbia might sell as much as 100 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds to finance the construction of an inner city hospital. Planning and economic development issues; Details of financing packages.
- Omagh set to get new hospital. // Public Finance;Sep2011, Issue 9, p17
The article reports that the health ministers in Northern Ireland have approved 75 million pounds to fund the first phase of a local hospital for the town of Omagh in Tyrone.
- SEF Raises $30,000 for Punjab Hospital at LA Event. // India -- West;8/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 37, pB11
The article reports on the 30,000 dollars raised by the Sankara Eye Foundation (SEF) during an evening fundraising in Los Angeles, California for the ninth hospital being built in Punjab, India.
- New Orleans Hospital Will Need $ 100M Annual Subsidy. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/6/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33527, p5
The article reports on the 100 million dollars annual subsidy needed for the construction and the purchase of equipment to the proposed 1.2 billion dollar University Medical Center hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Disparity funding hospitals and/or transit via taxes. // eFocus on Municipal Assessment & Taxation;2/17/2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
The article presents the message of British Columbia's Transportation Minister Todd Stone on the payment made by the government to pay the funds used in financing the construction of a hospital.
- Hospitals Team Up for Project. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32897, p9
The article reports on the plan of a group of six hospitals in Michigan to set up a new advanced cancer treatment center which is estimated to cost $160 million. The Certificate of Need Commission (CON) required the hospital team to set their own proposal to construct the health facility. The...
- $2M grant to support Children's neonatal unit. Drury, Tracey // Buffalo Law Journal;8/27/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 69, p4
The article reports that a $2 million grant will be announced by the Children's Guild Foundation for the Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, which will help the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).