- FAR WEST REGION: First Half. // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p30
Presents a chart related to the bonds issued in West United States for the first half of 2000.
- FAR WEST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p30
Presents a chart related to the top ten bonds in Far West United States sa of August 2000.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p26
Presents a chart related to bonds in far West United States as of March 19, 1999.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p27
Presents news items related to bonds in far West United States as of March 19, 1999. Includes balancing of the budget of Alaska; Assessment of Arizona's transportation needs; Establishment of Commission on Building in California.
- Far west invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p34
Reports on bond-issue developments in the Far Western region of the United States as of November 5, 1999. Companies tasked with underwriting the bond issue; Value of the bond issue; Expected sale date.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p38
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds of states in the Far West.
- Far West. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Far West as of August 10, 2005.
- The Far West's Energy Worries Did Nothing to Dampen Debt. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p1
Reports on the increase in government bond issuance in Far Western United States despite the energy crisis in the region. Reasons behind the bond issuance trend; Total volume and value of bond offerings of different states.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p29
Reports on bonds to be issued in Western United States in 2000. Los Angeles, California, Airports commercial paper; Hawaii Department of Transportation airport revolving and refunding bonds; Port of Seattle, Washington, revenue bonds.