FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p37
Reports on developments concerning the bond market in the Far Western region of the U.S. Upgrade of the Sahara Mobile Home Park debt from BBB to BBB-plus in California; Downgrade of the ratings for bonds issued for the Marshall Medical Center from BBB-plus to BBB; Affirmation of the A3 long-term...
- CALIFORNIA: Port's on Top. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Focuses on the growth in revenues generated in the Port of Oakland in Oakland, California between 1991-2000. Comparison in the increase in income from the port's revenue-generating divisions between the decade; Increase in operating income of the region; Estimation of operating revenues of the...
- Far West: GO yield curves for February 17, 1999. // Bond Buyer;02/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30582, p27
Reports on general obligation bond yield curves in the Far West for February 17, 1999. State; Ratings; One-year value; Five-year value; Ten-year value; 30-year value.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p31
Reports on developments in the bond market of states in the Southeast region of the U.S. as of August 2004. Increase in tourist tax collections and airline passengers in Orlando and Orange County in Florida; Decision of Moody's Investor's Service Inc. to upgrade its rating on Laurel's $17.95...
- THIS JUST IN. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
Reports business-related developments in Detroit, Michigan as of February 2001. Selection of James Morgan as chief executive officer of Childtime Learning Centers Inc.; Decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to lower the bond rating for POH Medical Center; Expansion plans of Crain...
- Far West: GO yield curves for February 23, 2000. // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p30
Presents a chart depicting developments in the bond market in the Far West, United States as February 2000. Information on bond ratings per state; Statistics on bond yields in one-year, five-year, 10-year and 30-year term.
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p2
The article reports on the decline of the Texas employee confidence index in December 2009 and the revision of Fitch Ratings Ltd. outlook on Willow Valley Retirement Communities in Pennsylvania.
- Gloucester, Mass., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise Gloucester, Massachusetts' $69.9 million outstanding general obligations bonds to A1 from A2.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p31
A table depicting changes to government bond ratings from agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. is presented.