- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p34
Presents information on upcoming municipal bond issues in the West as of January 5, 2001.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p33
Presents information on municipal bond deals in the Far West, as of August 23, 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p38
Presents information on scheduled municipal bond sales in the Far West, as of May 25, 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p29
Chronicles news topics related to municipal bonds among the Western States in the United States. Support for the sale of public safety bonds by Los Angeles, California mayor Richard Riordan; Appointment of former Nevada state treasurer Bob Seale as president and managing director of Gabelli...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; Pima County, Arizona highway-user revenue bonds; Clark County, Nevada limited-tax general...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p40
Presents a chart depicting planned municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of October 15, 1999.
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p28
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Midwest as of June 17, 1998. Includes the Cook County, Illinois general obligation (GO) bonds refunding; Wayne County, Michigan airport revenue bonds; Kansas City, Missouri street light GOs; Wisconsin...
- Players shorten maturities, choose better-value municipals over Treasuries. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30205, p7
Reports on the preference of US West retail investors for municipal bonds over Treasury issues. Comparison of the yields of these two types of fixed-income securities; Objectives in shortening maturities; Bond Idaho Water Resource Board's floatation of insured revenue bonds.