Dallas' Trinity River Project Bonds Go to Court Monday
- Dallas city officials submit actuarial studies. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p52
Reports that Dallas officials submitted confidential actuarial studies to the Texas Pension Review Board, in like of subpoena threats. Information on the dispute between fund trustees and the city of Dallas; Claims of city officials and trustees; Plans of the review board.
- Justice confirms vitamin inquiry. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p24
Discusses the investigations on the allegations of price-fixing and collusion in the wholesale vitamin business in Dallas, Texas. Remarks of major vitamin suppliers on the investigation; Cases won by the government with guilty pleas.
- Coalition law firm sides with FW in Love Field feud. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;01/16/98, Vol. 10 Issue 38, p1
States that the Metroplex Aviation Coalition has taken sides with the city of Fort Worth, Texas, in its court battle with Dallas over the expansion of passenger service at Love Field. Comments by John Roach, chairman of Fort Worth-based Tandy Corporation; Background information on the court case.
- Dallas to Defend Flow Ordinance After Several Haulers File Lawsuit Against City. // Solid Waste Report;12/5/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p7
The article discusses plans by the Dallas City Council, Texas to defend its flow control ordinance after a lawsuit was filed against the city by the National Solid Wastes Management Association together with Waste Management Inc. and Republic Services Inc. The ordinance, approved on September...
- Colorado lawmakers balk at idea of using debt for highway spending. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p2
No abstract available.
- Faced with crumbling freeways, Iowa reconsiders issuing bonds. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p3
No abstract available.
- Arizona DOT Plans $190 Million, Mostly New-Money Deal for Highways. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p32
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds to raise money in covering the costs of the ongoing highway projects by the Arizona Department of Transportation. Lead underwriter of the project; Sources of funds for the highway revenue bonds; Uses of the money for capacity enhancement of the state.
- South Carolina speeds up its new road-financing program. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30444, p3
Reports on South Carolina's plan to issue bonds for various road projects. Estimated amount of the road bonds; Key financing tools developed by state Department of Transportation leaders and lawmakers; Estimated amount of bonds to be sold by the infrastructure bank; Joint Bond Review...
- Bigelow Gulch project planned. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p2
Reports on Spokane County, Washington's plans to issue bonds to help fund improvements to Bigelow Gulch Road.