Certification to Access: the Navy's COOL and Sheriffs Hot
- Five Best Practices. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p48
The article offers tips in identity management of healthcare facilities in the U.S. The tips include viewing identity management as part of a long-term strategy, taking a phased approach, understanding the trade-off between best-of-breed versus integrated suite, calling the doctor to get a...
- Create the right professional image. // Communication Briefings;Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article presents a discussion of the questions which must be considered for the creation of a professional image, adapted from the article "Align Your Desired and Perceived Professional Images," by Eva Rykrsmith.
- An essay on professionalism. Eady, Chris // Welding & Cutting;2014, Issue 6, p331
An essay concerning professionalism, which supports quality of delivery and confidence of the customer, is presented.
- 1-Minute Strategies. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2011, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p1
The article offers tips and strategies for professional administration and professionalism.
- Just Do It: Should CSOs Wear Nikes? McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p12
The article focuses on the results of the 2007 Security 500 Survey of the journal "Security" in the U.S. The survey focused on the issue of providing information to the federal government for national security purposes and its implication on the data and security policies of corporations....
- A Little Knowledge Goes A Long Way. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p62
The article discusses the importance for universities to measure the perceptions of the students about security in and around the campus through surveys in the U.S. It highlights the advantages of the survey which will provide security directors and administrators to solicit honest and...
- The Benefits of Trading Keys for Cards. Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p44
The article discusses the importance for business organization to properly manage the identification cards (ID)/access badges of their employees. It notes the complexities associated with badging employees in several different facilities, challenging security personnel to identify the types of...
- Salaries, Hiring, Firing and Security's Value Are All Up...What's Changing? McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p12
The author reflects on the challenges of the security solutions providers in finding the right executives in the U.S. He cites the view of Sam Vinicur, president of TotalSearch Solutions, regarding the greater demand for business continuity and risk management skills with strong information...
- Intelligent Video Solution: a Definition. Elliott, David // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p46
The article discusses the elements of an intelligent video surveillance system. It explores the different characteristics of an intelligent video solution, which is comprised of hardware and software, that helps the security executives and personnel in performing their daily tasks in an...