- Choosing a Stonemason. // Yankee;Apr2002, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p48
Presents several tips on how to choose a stonemason in the U.S. Importance of knowing the styles of stonemasonry and styles of stones; Significance of references; Choosing the design.
- Introduction. Cramb, Ian // Art of the Stonemason;1992, p9
An introduction to the book "The Art of the Stonemason" is presented.
- The old man of the fireplace. Hildreth, Frank // Yankee;Mar99, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p28
Features stonemason, Zeke Hubbard of Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. Construction of Great Stone Face fireplace in 1970.
- Quartz exposures and severe silicosis: a role for the hilar nodes. Seaton, A.; Cherrie, J.W. // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;Jun1998, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p383
Studies the pathogenesis of severe silicosis due to exposures to quartz in two stonemasons. Death of one of the stonemasons due to silicosis; Low concentrations of quartz leading to hilar node fibrosis.
- FRANK SPRAGUE. Traverso, Amy // Yankee;May/Jun2013, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p39
The article offers a brief profile of stonemason Frank Sprague from Vermont.
- Conversation with a Stonemason. Melhem, D. H. // Literary Review;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p277
Presents the poem 'Conversation With a Stonemason.'
- Book reviews: Science & technology. Hershey, J. // Library Journal;6/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p166
Reviews the book `The Art of the Stonemason,` by Ian Cramb.
- ROCK ON. Pittel, Christine // House Beautiful;Aug2000, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p50
Features stonemason Lew French and his stoneworks.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Olson, Ray // Booklist;5/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 17, p1576
Reviews the book `The Stonemason,' by Cormac McCarthy.