- Choosing a Stonemason. // Yankee;Apr2002, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p48
Presents several tips on how to choose a stonemason in the U.S. Importance of knowing the styles of stonemasonry and styles of stones; Significance of references; Choosing the design.
- CONDUCTUS, VOL. 3: Music & Poetry from 13th-Century France. Weber, J. F. // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Jul/Aug2016, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p509
No abstract available.
- Introduction. Cramb, Ian // Art of the Stonemason;1992, p9
An introduction to the book "The Art of the Stonemason" is presented.
- The old man of the fireplace. Hildreth, Frank // Yankee;Mar99, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p28
Features stonemason, Zeke Hubbard of Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. Construction of Great Stone Face fireplace in 1970.
- Quartz exposures and severe silicosis: a role for the hilar nodes. Seaton, A.; Cherrie, J.W. // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;Jun1998, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p383
Background:Two stonemasons working together in an environment with high concentrations of quartz pursued very different clinical courses; one died of rapidly progressive silicosis and the other developed hilar adenopathy and, later, early massive fibrosis. The exposures to quartz...
- Conversation with a Stonemason. Melhem, D. H. // Literary Review;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p277
Presents the poem 'Conversation With a Stonemason.'
- Book reviews: Science & technology. Hershey, J. // Library Journal;6/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p166
Reviews the book `The Art of the Stonemason,` by Ian Cramb.
- ROCK ON. Pittel, Christine // House Beautiful;Aug2000, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p50
Features stonemason Lew French and his stoneworks.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Olson, Ray // Booklist;5/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 17, p1576
Reviews the book `The Stonemason,' by Cormac McCarthy.