Industry Leaders Past And Present
- BETT Award Winners 2012. // E-Learning Update;2012, Issue 23, p35
A chart is presented that lists the recipients of the British Educational Training and Technology (BETT) Awards 2012 for information and communication technology (ICT) in Great Britain which include Radiowaves Schools Ltd., Groupcall and ParentMail.
- Most Innovative Companies. // Northern Colorado Business Report;8/14/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p20A
A chart is presented that lists the most innovative companies in Colorado including Hewlett-Packard Co., Avago Technologies, and National Semiconductor Corp.
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/7/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p26
A chart is presented that shows several information technologies support companies in Connecticut including A+ Perfect Computers LLC, Allen Group Inc. and Computer Resolutions Inc.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p24
Presents charts and a graph related to technology investments in the United States as of February 12, 2001.
- Section 3. Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr97, p41
Presents charts about the petroleum industry in the United States. Field production, stock change, petroleum products supplied and ending stocks; Imports, exports and net imports; Supply and disposition of crude oil; Finished motor gasoline; Distillate fuel oil; Residual fuel oil; Jet fuel;...
- Marketplace at a glance. // National Petroleum News;Aug95, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p12
Features charts on the petroleum industry marketplace as of August 1995.
- Marketplace at a glance. // National Petroleum News;Mar96, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p10
Presents two charts related to petroleum industry and trade in the United States as of March 1996.
- Marketplace at a glance. // National Petroleum News;Jul96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p10
Presents charts reflecting trends in the United States' petroleum industry as of July 1996. Gasoline prices; Stocks of petroleum products.
- Few changes seen in asset rankings, but earnings are another story. // National Petroleum News;Mid Jul96 Market Facts '96, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p14
Presents charts on the 1995 ranking of petroleum companies in the United States based on assets. Retention of the top ten companies; Jumbled income ranking; Ranking of petroleum companies among Fortune 500 companies; Quarterly and full year earnings.